Re: Question about carbon dose calculation

From: Florian Sommerer (florian.sommerer@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 10:25:22 CEST

    Dear Jiajin,

    There is nothing wrong with your input file. I tried it on my computer and I
    get an output with the expected tail.
    I think you used either an obsolete version of FLUKA (the card OUTLEVEL in
    your input does not exist anymore) or you used the wrong executable.
    Try to create an executable with:

    $(FLUKA)/flutil/ldpm3qmd

    and run it with a command like:
    $(FLUKA)/flutil/rfluka -N0 -M1 -e ./flukadpm3 carbon
    (don't forget to rename your input file to carbon.inp)

    Cheers, Florian

    --
    Florian Sommerer
    CERN