Re: USRYIELD residuals output understanding problem

From: Vitaly Pronskikh (Vitali.Pronskikh@jinr.ru)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 10:22:34 CEST

    Hello, Sebastian,

    spallation is exactly what I wanted because the
    USRYIELD options are also set so that to yield the
    nuclei produced in the primary act (spallation), and
    not by the secondaries. I expected that in this case
    number of the products would be nearly equal (or close)
    to that from RESNICLEI on a rather thin target, but
    unfortunately I see that was not the case,

    regards,
    Vitaly

    --
    Best regards,