COMPOUND of compounds - volume fraction

From: Chiara D'Ambrosio (chiara.dambrosio@lnf.infn.it)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 12:25:57 CEST

    Hi FLUKA users!
    I'm trying to define a gas mixture made of Ar/CO2/CF4 with volume
    fraction equal to 45/15/40.
    I've separately defined the material and the constituent compound of the
    mixture and then I've put them together to form the mixture in a new
    COMPOUND card.
    Unfortunately, I guess I made something wrong; indeed, I got the
    following error message:
      "Abort called from CNCPRS reason LNUMRC = .FALSE. Run stopped!
      STOP LNUMRC = .FALSE."
    Is there anybody that can easily explain me how to give the correct
    volume fractions?

    Thanks!!!

    Chiara D'Ambrosio
    LNF - INFN Research Division