Plotting USRBDX with one angular bin

From: Nicole Patricia Lee Pratt-Boyden (npp598@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 15:27:13 CEST

    Hello,

    I'm using a USRBDX card to score neutron fluence (linear angular and
    energy bins). The programme seems to be running fine, and I'm compiling
    the data with the usxsuw.f programme.

    I asked for eight energy bins, and one angular bin.

    USRBDX 101.0 7.0 -48.0 3.0 4.0 400.0
    PH-199m
    USRBDX 6.5E-4 2.5E-4 8.0 0.0 1. &

    The *_tab file only returns the differential fluence integrated over
    solid angle; there are no double differential values returned at all,
    no mention of solid angle boundaries.

    Assuming this is fine, do I still need to multiply the differential
    values by 2PI (one-way scoring) in order to get diff. fluence in
    particles/GeV/cm^2/primary, or do I only do this if I want fluence
    (/cm^2/pr)?

    Apologies if this is extremely simple, I was just thrown by the lack of
    any information for the double differential! Best regards,

    Nicole Pratt-Boyden.