Re: RE: Plotting USRBDX with one angular bin

From: Nicole Patricia Lee Pratt-Boyden (npp598@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 15:41:37 CEST

    Hello!

    First off a quick apology in that, yes, I did wind up giving the wrong
    example. To score photons the card used was:

    USRBDX 101.0 7.0 -48.0 3.0 4.0 400.0 PH-0m
    USRBDX 6.5E-4 2.5E-4 8.0 0.0 1. &

    Thanks for clearing up the 2pi/4pi/neither question. I too was a bit
    thrown by the manual as I hadn't realised that the notes for the USRBDX
    card referred to the raw data only, not the output from the usxsuw
    programme.

    Really appreciate all the pointers. Best regards,

    Nicole.