Re: very simple geometry gives region error

From: Daniela Rohe (Daniela.Rohe@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 15:57:33 CET

    Dear Sebastian, dear Chris,
    thanks for your help. I increased the black hole region and it worked.
    The other possibility, to replace the ZCC infinite cylinder by RCC also
    worked. I thought that the infinite cylinder was already limited by
    XYP b7 80.0. I wonder how to limit an infinite cylinder
    otherwise. The problem seems also to occur only on one side of the
    infinite cylinder.

    to Paola: I used the geometry debugger but unfortunately not in the
    black hole region.

    Best regards

    Daniela