Re: question about source routine

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 23:52:25 CET

    There is no prefered order for the SOURCE and BEAM card.
    Remember that the BEAM card is mandatory and that it must contain an
    energy (or momentum) in WHAT(1) which has to be greater or equal
    to the maximum eenergy (or momentum) sampled in your source.

    About the WHAT of SOURCE card: these are free fields that the
    user can use to pass values inside his source. There they appear
    as the vector WHASOU which has 18 components. See the
    common block (SOURCM) inside $FLUPRO/flukapro subdirectory.

    As far as the rest of your questions is concerned: please
    read carefully chapter 2 and chapter 12 of the fluka2006 manual.

    Giuseppe Battistoni