how to select charged particles?

From: Konstantin Batkov (kbat@dec1.sinp.msu.ru)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 11:06:46 CET

    Hello,

    I have two more questions.
    1. I would like to analyze only charged particles in mgdraw.f. Is it
    correct to use the following expression?

         IF (ZFRTTK .GT. ZERZER)
    * ....
         END IF

    2. What is the difference between these variables :
      Zfftrk = <Z_eff> of the particle
      Zfrttk = actual Z_eff of the particle
    from TRACKR? (I do not understand what does word "actual" mean here.)
    I have already asked this question but nobody answered to me.

    Konstantin