particle type JTRACK = -7 ?

From: Konstantin Batkov (kbat@dec1.sinp.msu.ru)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 15:12:07 CET

    Hello,

    For some reason, sometimes I observe particles with type = -7 during
    my simulation, but there is no particle with such type in the FLUKA
    manual. When I am trying to obtain the mass of this particle by
    AM(-7), FLUKA crushes (of course) with the following message:
    ***
       Subscript out of range on file line 97, procedure src/mgdraw.f/.
       Attempt to access the -7-th element of variable am.
    ***
    I do not modify any fortran code except this line in mgdraw.f:
    ***
          ENTRY BXDRAW ( ICODE, MREG, NEWREG, XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO )
             write (*,*) "NCASE, JTRACK: ", NCASE, JTRACK
          RETURN
    ***
    The projectile is proton, 200 GeV.
    Can anybody explain me what does it mean?...

    Konstantin