illogical result

From: h jalali (h_bjalali@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 00:04:35 CET

    Dear FLUKA users

      I have a carbon source with distribution of energy and want to calculate dose in a shell of Al and score secondry particles .The results are completely illogical,it seems any particle does not move.I do not know the problem is because of my source.f or my input.
      Please help me.

      Best regards

    Be a PS3 game guru.