Re: illogical result

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 18:22:09 CET

    Don't send executables, they are stripped out by the spam filter.
    Anyway, it is not the executable which is needed, but:
    - your input file
    - your source file
    - any other user routine yoiu may possibly have used
    the command you typed to compile and link

    Once we have all that (attached as text files) we can generate
    the executable ourselves.

    Alberto

    PS your attachment, which has been removed by the antispam, had an
    extension .rar. What is that? A mistyping for .tar?

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025