EMFSTK variable description

From: Biagio Di Micco (dimicco@fis.uniroma3.it)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 11:46:32 CET

    Dear all,

    this is the first time I write to this group.
    It is some months I am using fluka for the simulation
    of the KLOE calorimeter.
    I need for my pourpose the type of the particle that are put in the
    EMFSTK. I am trying to build the whole structure of the shower development
    and to dump it in a ntuple. Unluckly the (EMFSTK) is not commented and, as
    I have read in the previous mails of this discussion list, there aren't
    further documentation files at the moment. Can someone help me?
    Morever I guess that PMEMF is the particle momentum in MeV, is it right?
    I am wondering because I have always seen energy and momenta expressed in
    GeV until now.

    Thanks in advance