Properties of the parent particle

From: Vadim Talanov (Vadim.Talanov@cern.ch)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 10:30:43 CET

    Dear FLUKA experts,

    I would like to record at some boundary crossing the photons which come from the
    pizero decays. In order to distinguish these photons from all others, which
    variables from the FLUKA common blocks can be used for parent particle ID and
    energy during particle transport stage (I presume that there might be several ways
    to do the selection but I'd like to get parent particle ID and energy anyway)?

    Kind regards, Vadim