Re: heavy ion interactions?

From: Ercan Pilicer (ercanpilicer@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 10:11:31 CET

    dear francesco,
    i used rqmd for the heavy ion energies around 20MeV/nucleon in my
    former simulations. the results well agreed on with low Z heavy ions
    like Ne, Ar while it was not agreed on with high Z heavy ions like Xe.
    the results i meant agreed on with was with s/trim, g3 and g4. so am i
    mistaken by simulations now? or should just i consider again for high
    Z value ions with bme options?
    grazie,
    ercan

    --