Opening file within SOURCE user routine

From: Burge, F \(Frances\) (frances.burge@diamond.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 10:34:26 CEST

    Hello all,

      I am trying to modify the SOURCE user routine to read in a file
    containing spectrum data, so that I can then sample photon energies from
    this spectrum.
      I have included a Fortran OPEN statement in the initialisation part of
    SOURCE to do this, as instructed in the fluka manual, and have been able
    to compile the routine and link it to create a new fluka exe. However
    when I run this exe it apparently cannot open the spectrum data file. I
    have been able to open and read it with a separate Fortran program,
    using very similar statements to the ones I include in the SOURCE
    routine, so I don't think there is anything wrong with the spectrum file
    itself. I was thinking that maybe it has to be saved in a particular
    directory, but I've tried specifying the full path to it and it still
    doesn't work.
    Can anyone advise me what I need to do to get the file to open? I've
    attached the relevant section of SOURCE as a text file.

    Many thanks,

    Frances

    Frances Burge
    Health Physicist