Trouble with photofission

From: francesca belloni (francesca.belloni2@studenti.unimi.it)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 17:19:17 CEST

    Hello.
    I have a problem with photofission.
    Fluka2006.1 gives me the double of the photofissions respect fluka 2006.3
    and fluka200.3b
    (see almost at the end of output files, under the voice:
    "Number of high energy fissions generated per beam particle"
    Results for low energy fissions are different too.

    Files are in attachment. The input file was exacltly the same for the 3 cases.
    I just changed their names in order to distinguish between different versions.
    "New" stands for version 2006.3 and "BetaV" for 2006.1

    To check if only fluka2006.1 gives different results I re-run one file I
    had run with fluka2005.
    Results given by fluka2005 and 2006.1 were the same, but different from those
    given by fluka 2006.3.

    Could someone help me, please?The input file is the same, but results are
    different...What do I wrong, please?

    Francesca