neutron scattering in silicon

From: Ashay Narsale (ashaynarsale@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 12:04:29 CEST

    Hi all,

    I am trying to use Fluka for neutron scattering (low-energy) in silicon.

    1. But I want to use doped silicon for this. Is this possible in Fluka and
    if yes, how do I do it?

    2. How can I simulate neutron scattering under an electric field?

    Thanks in advance,
    Ashay Narsale
    Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
    University of Rochester,
    Rochester, NY 14627, USA.