Problem using different materials

From: Feracci Vincent (feracci@ganil.fr)
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 15:07:08 CEST

    Hi,
        I am working on a simulation of an uranium target bombarded by
    neutrons and being quite new with FLUKA I can't seem to use other
    materials than those predefined by FLUKA:
        In this early simulation I am bombarding a cylindric target with a
    40 MeV neutron beam. The simulation works fine with a carbon target but
    as soon as I try using Uranium or any other material FLUKA doesn't
    generate anything but a log file and rangeomneut_u001 (geomneut_u being
    my input file).
        I have attached geomneut_u.inp which is my file with an uranium
    target which doesn't work and geomneut_c.inp which is the same file with
    a carbon target and which works okay.
        I use Flair V 0.4 to run my simulations, could that be a source of
    problem?

    Would somebody be kind enough to tell me what's wrong with my simulation?
    Thank you very much for your attention,
        Vincent Feracci