[fluka-discuss]: Scoring of particle age for primary and secendary particles

From: Karolina Kokurewicz <karolina.kokurewicz_at_strath.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:37:33 +0000

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I'm trying to score particle age by using subroutine MGDRAW. From what I understood ATRACK allows to score the time in seconds for secondary particles only. How can I score the time for primary particles? Literally, I want to save the age of primary and secondary particles separately. I found the entry 'Tpmean' (in the common block CASLIM) which is the average time needed for the following of one beam particle. Is this the one I need? If yes, what is the unit? Maybe there is some other way to do this. I tried first by checking the particle ID, but beam particles (JTRACK = 210) can be used only for scoring.

Thank you,

Karolina