[fluka-discuss]: Simulation stopped in usrbin

From: Boyu Meng <boyu.meng_at_duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:17:49 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

  I am running simulation with a voxel file (converted from CT). I card in the usrbin card through flair DICOM portal, and adjusted the location of the usrbin to the location of my voxel geometry. But when I run the simulation, the simulation was unsuccessful. No data or error fils were generated. I found a error message at the end of the out file (attached below). I am doing usrbin x-y-z dose.

******* Stopped in usrbin: insufficient space for allocation in blank common *******

 ******* 80474518 I*4 memory position available when 90701827 needed *******

  This error occurs for multiple simulations I’m running with different voxel files, but for a few voxel files I can run the simulation without encountering this. I tried different things but I couldn’t figure out the reason for this, and I checked my usrbin location and volume.

  Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Boyu