RE: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 21:30:53 +0000

Dear Christian,

since you are new to FLUKA I suggest you have a look in the lessons of the FLUKA courses. Specific to your question the following slides will be quite useful to better undestand what you should do.
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000440/attachments/1272042/1972478/09_AdvancedUserRoutines2016.pdf

You can get the information you are after by using the MGDRAW routine. MGDRAW has an entry (USDRAW) which is called whenever you have an interaction (if you activated with the USERDUMP card). In particular, you can distinguish the type of interaction (via the value of ICODE) along with the current region/position in the geometry (via MREG, XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO) and you could access information about secondaries produced in this interaction (looping over particles in GENSTK).

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis
Dep. EN/STI, CERN