Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:21:57 +0300

Dear Lefteris

I'm not fully understood how ICODE is working . Do we use it as rule in
the IF requition or simply set it in the begining of the code?If I want
receive, for example, optical photon absorption,must I use ICODE = 50?
IF(MREG .EQ. 5 .AND. NEWREG .EQ. 6) THEN
 IF(ICODE .EQ. 50) THEN
      WRITE(88,'(1P,6G12.5)') XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO, ETRACK, AGOPPH, ATRACK
      END IF

Best regards,
Viktor

: