RE: [fluka-discuss]: merging outputs from different clones

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:49:39 +0200

Czesc,
thanks for the answer.
Yes, indeed I can see all my files processing, but (following your
example) they result in many .bnn files:
test_aa_22.bnn
test_ab_22.bnn
etc
I tried to change "Rules" of merging but it seems I still miss something
and got a .bnn file for each clone separately.
BTW - where can you set the "Spawn" number? I clone my inputs by
"Run->Clone" sequence, then change seed manually.
cheers,
Agnieszka