[fluka-discuss]: Re: Flair USRBIN 1D plotting

From: 委v鋱k Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:00:30 +0000

Thank you very much!

Last question regarding the errors, if I may. When I plot USRBIN 2D, I'lI check the "errors" and I get the relative error of every bin. I though it is the same when I plot 1D.

But it didn't work, so I assume that when plotting 1D the errors are included depending on what type of graph you select. For 1D Max the errors are realistic while for 1D Projection is quite underestimated. Is there any way how to combine the average value (1D Projection) and relative error in the one graph?

By the way, is there anywhere I can read about 1D Trace plot types? Something related to FWHM? Could it help maybe to evaluate errors?

Regards,

Alex