RE: [fluka-discuss]: how to use gplevbin

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 18:56:04 +0000

Hi,
I don't remember any documentation of it. Maybe something can be found on the
old FLUKA course slides when it was used manually.
So the best is to look the source code in $FLUPRO/flutil/gplevbin.f
It waits a series of inputs from the user
1) the PLOTGEOM.STORE file the output of the PLOTGEOM card of FLUKA
     if you want to process also the geometry
2) Swap plotting axis X <-> Y, answer Y or N, 1=geo only, 2=bin only
3) Rotate geometry Y or N
 3a) if yes provide the 6 ROT-DEFI parameters
4) If PLOTGEOM is provided, then Xmin, Xmax
4b) IF PLOTGEOM is provided, then Ymin, Ymax
5) USRBINI binary file (if empty stop)
6) Density file or density value or normalization(negative)
7) Threshold density
8) Binning number to process
9) X or R limits min, max
10) Nx Number of x/r bins
11) Y or Phi limits
12) Ny
13) Z limits
14) Nz
15) repeat from 5

You need to provide at least one of the projections Nx or Ny or Nz to be equal to 1
it defines the projection axis for a 2D projection. If two of Nx, Ny,Nz are equal to 1 then you have a 1D projection

In all questions if an empty string is provided the default values are used.

Disclaimer, maybe I skipped some question, since I reconstructed the list looking at the source code.

Cheers
Vasiis