[fluka-discuss]: RE: how to add USR-1D distributions together

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 20:33:33 +0000

Dear Sumaira Nazir

I believe you can do it with Flair using the original FLUKA outputs from the scoring as if you would merge outputs from runs with different random number start seed. Just make sure you have the same number of outputs for each energy und multiply later by the number of files that you combine (as Flair calculates the average).

Cheers
Stefan