RE: [fluka-discuss]: error in mgdraw.f compilation coming from (FHEAVY) file

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 13:25:43 +0200

Fission fragments generated by neutrons below 20 MeV are scored by
RESNUCLE, even separately under request (see the RESNUCLE card). This
means that they are evidently accounted for as far as residue production
and activation are concerned. Moreover, their energy deposition - before
coming physically to rest - is taken into account in the kerma
approximation (not correlated on an event-by-event basis, though).
However they are not generated explicitly, so they cannot be intercepted
as transported particles.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti