Time info & collision tape

From: Chris Theis (Christian.Theis@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 14:27:32 CEST

    Hello all,

    I would like to look at the evolution of showers and thus, I'd need some
    time dependent scoring. From the manual I know that for USRBINs time
    dependent scoring is available via the TCQUENCH card. However, what I
    would need is some time information in the collision tape. In general
    the collision tape contains all trajectory segments of a track and I
    would need some time information for each segment. For example at which
    time (with respect to the start time of the associated primary source
    particle being t=0) the current particle reached the specific segment
    point of the track.

    In the manual I found no option to obtain something like this with the
    standard scoring options, but probably I've missed it. Does any of you
    know if there is such an option?

    Otherwise, internally the code has to keep track of the "current" time
    with respect to the start of the primary's history. Could anybody tell
    me how to access this information?

    Thanks for your help
    Chris

    Chris Theis
    CERN/SC-RP - European Organization for Nuclear Research
    1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
    Phone: +41 22 767 8069                    Office: 892-2A-015
    e-mail: Christian.Theis@cern.ch           www: http://www.cern.ch/theis