Re: [fluka-discuss]: RE: How to implement dose conversion coefficients

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 17:21:11 +0200

... I am not sure I understand what Karol wants. If he wants to use the
values of deq99.f these (actually the whole routine) are already into the
standard Fluka library and they are invoked using the various
AMB74, AMBGS, EAP74, EAPMP, ERT74, ERTMP, EWT74, EWTMP factors, which
are ALL those deq99 provides, no need to make an ad-hoc fluscw.

                      Ciao
                     Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |