[fluka-discuss]: SimpleGeo error messages when loading Collision File data

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 07:39:13 +0000

Dear FLUKA Discussion,

This problem is not strictly FLUKA itself, but I hope that someone may still be able to help.

I would like to produce track visualisation for my application, which is looking at the dose from protons and their secondaries scattered from a beam dump.

After running the Pipsicad_SimpleGeo interface in FLUPIX on Windows 7, I have successfully created an ASCII file 'collfile.scr'.
I have added a link here (the file is too large to attach)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdgqb04gz4lhx74/collfile.scr?dl=0

This is the file which I must now load into SimpleGeo with the plugin PipsiCAD3D.plx

Unfortunately, I have encountered a problem. When I run the SimpleGeo plugin with my file as Input, I get a series of Warning messages like this:
[cid:c1c2517f-b0eb-435a-b7c3-be43d381c4a3]

This causes a SimpleGeo program crash with no option but to exit the program.

I have also attached the FLUKA Input File.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Many thanks.
Mark

Dr Mark Ibison
Accelerator Beam Diagnostics

QUASAR Group
University of Liverpool Dept of Physics
Cockcroft Institute
Daresbury Laboratory
WARRINGTON
WA4 4AD

Tel. +44 (0)1925 864056
Email: mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk<mailto:mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>