Re: [fluka-discuss]: Respin Fluka2011.2c.6 released

From: jinghantao <jinghantao_at_tom.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 21:52:27 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,
     Today I download the newest version fluka2011.2c-linux-gfor64bitAA.tar.gz from web. When I compile file by command $FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka, the following
error happen,
/usr/bin/ld: BFD version 2.20.51.0.2-5.43.el6 20100205 internal error, aborting at reloc.c line 443 in bfd_get_reloc_size

/usr/bin/ld: Please report this bug.

      Then produced flukahp file can't be executable. But when change to old version package, everything is ok.
      The newest version is some problem? or I need to change my linux environment?
       Thank you in advance!
           Best regards,
                    Hantao jing

jinghantao