[fluka-discuss]: Scoring beta dose rate from a source

From: Thomas Frosio <thomas.frosio_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:36:53 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to compute a beta-dose rate coming from a radioactive source of 61Cu which is placed in a box of 8 cubic meter of air.
I succeeded in getting a score on beta particles but not beta dose.
I used the HI-PROPE card and a SPHE-VOL type in BEAMPOS card for the source characteristics.
I added a RADDECAY card and a USRBIN score on DOSE-EQ associated with AUXSCORE to filter E+&E- particles.
These parts of my input are described below:

DEFAULTS PRECISIO
* Define the beam characteristics
BEAM 1.0 ISOTOPE
HI-PROPE 29. 61.
* Define the beam position
BEAMPOS 0.0 1. 0.0 0.0 0.0 SPHE-VOL

RADDECAY 2. 1. 0.0 99999

* BetaDose
AUXSCORE USRBIN E+&E- DosEqBet EWT74
DCYSCORE -1. DosEqBet USRBIN
USRBIN 10. DOSE-EQ -64. 100. 100. 100.DosEqBet
USRBIN -100. -100. -100. 200. 200. 200. &

Unfortunately, I do not succeed in getting a score on beta dose. There are no values in my score.
But when I score gamma dose equivalent or beta particles, I have a result.
Could you please help me to fix this problem?
In another way, how should be done the normalization if I want a result in Sv/h for 1 Bq of my source? I do not know if the result is given in pSv/s or in pSv.

I thank you by advance for your answer.
Thomas