[fluka-discuss]: problem with RTSTRUCT and DICOM

From: Wioletta Sandra Kozlowska <wioletta.kozlowska_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:00:54 +0000

Dear Hanieh,

Processing of RT STRUCT DICOM files is not available with the current FLUKA release version. However, you can still create (and use) voxel file without defining RTSTRUCT - just with the head.mat and material.inp files.
Please remember these are only exemplary files, adjust them accordingly to your CT calibration curve (HU to density).
DICOM RT DOSE file can be exported to .bnn format, which you can use for visualisation or plotting in the same way as other usrbin output files.

For processing of the RT STRUCT and RT PLAN you need to wait until new release.

Cheers,
Wioletta

From: Hanieh Goudarzi <h.goudarzi_at_std.du.ac.ir<mailto:h.goudarzi_at_std.du.ac.ir?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bfluka-discuss%5D%3A%20problem%20with%20RTSTRUCT%20and%20DICOM>>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:41:34 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear Fluka authors and users

Hello
I am beginner of fluka user. I have a question about DICOM processing in flair. After I have added DICOM files , material.inp and head.mat to the flair needs RTSRUCT file. How i can obtain RTSTRUCT, RTDOSE and RTPLAN files to follow DICOM processing.
Please Kindly advise if possible, is there a simple DICOM example which has all of those mentioned files in that?
Thanks in advance

Hanieh Goudarzi

[2017-06-17_15-41-22.png]