RE: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring for lattice structure

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:51:31 +0000

Dear Guang

If you use a region-independent USRBIN scoring (e.g. Cartesian or cylindrical) it will only score in the wire at the position of the scoring mesh (no matter whether overlaid on prototype or replica). If you want to score with USRBIN by region you can use the "special binning" option What(1)=8 (please see manual for the other what values in this case).

From what I understand from your question the second option (special scoring) is probably what you need.

Cheers
Stefan