RE: [fluka-discuss]: source.f

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:11:57 +0000

Dear Vladimir

Please copy your questions to fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org

Your jobs crash due to a wrong argument list of OAUXFI whch is one argument too short. It works e.g. with

         CALL OAUXFI ('/home/nemo/tmp/spectrum.dat',21,'OLD',IERR)

In general, please always inspect if the sub-directory in which the simulation is performed (e.g. with name fluka_xxxx) exists and inspect the files inside that directory. In your case you would have seen that the job had crashed with a segmentation fault.

Cheers
Stefan