RE: [fluka-discuss]: Errors in building executable from subroutine

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 08:05:56 +0000

I had a lot of problems with package dependencies when I created the last flupix
which it was the first time I've made in 64bit.
As a consequence the glibc-devel for 32bit was not installedYou need to run the command

sudo dnf install glibc-devel.i686

and then you will be able to compile.

I will create a new flupix to correct for that.

Vasilis