[fluka-discuss]: RE: regarding x-ray beam simulation of dental machines

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 08:08:55 +0000

Hi Aleksandras,

my guess is that the best way will be to create a custom source.f routine
that you sample directly from the spectrum of your x-ray equipment.

Look the advanced course on how to make a custom source

https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2148893/attachments/1271819/1884943/11_AdvancedSources2016.pdf

Cheers
Vasilis