Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring individual particles

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:40:24 +0200

Hi Jasper,

To score individual particles' properties, one can use *MGDRAW* routine
(fortran file). To activate the scoring, a *USERDUMP* card with certain
settings has to be placed in the input. You can find more resources if you
look for these keywords in fluka-discuss.

Unfortunately, we could not cover it during the beginner's course in Pohang
;)

Cheers,
Nikhil