RE: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring individual particles

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:54:25 +0000

Dear Jasper,

Just adding to Nikhil's answer, it might be very useful to customize MGDRAW by yourself. The default version of MGDRAW gives a wealth of information, which might not all be needed and can create large files. One can for example customize individual entries to print specific information when certain interactions happen (in USDRAW), when particles cross boundaries (BXDRAW) etc.

Cheers, Anton