Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to calculate volume of a region?

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:03:27 +0200

Hello Zhiyuan,
    this feature is enabled by invoking flair with the -d option
(for the beta-development features) on the command line.

Best,
Andrea

Il 11/07/2017 10:18, 梅志远 ha scritto:

> Dear FLUKA experts,
>

> When I edit the USRTRACK cards and the RESNUCLE cards, I need know the
> volume of the region which I have selected.
>
> But as the pictures shows, the Volume card in Region Context Menu in
> Flair is grey and I have no idea how to activateit.
>

> Would you tell me how to calculate the volume of a selected region in
> Flair?
>
> Thank you very much !
>

> --
>
> Name: Zhiyuan Mei
>
> Add.: HUST(Huazhong University of Science and
>
> Technology) in Wuhan, China
>
> PHONE: +86 155-2701-7168
>
> Email: meizhiyuan_at_hust.edu.cn <mailto:meizhiyuan_at_hust.edu.cn>

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy