Re: [fluka-discuss]: Trouble in implementing a phase space file - iloflk error + Update issue on website ?

From: Jonathan Page <jonathan.page_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:43:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Andrea,

Well, I have updated my compiler after many many many shenanigans, so I have now 6.3.1... And still have this iloflk error, same place as usual...
I will try on another machine, i guess it is my last hope right now...

Thanks a lot for the time you spent for helping me (and don't worry about the name mismatch ;) )
Have a nice day

Jonathan