[fluka-discuss]: STOP INVALID MATERIAL DENSITY

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:30:04 -0700

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to track an error in my input file and have been able
to pin point it.

There seems to be a material that FLUKA is seeing with a density of 0.00
assigned to it.

Now, I have neither intentionally set a density of 0.000 to any
material, nor have been able to find a material in my input file with a
typo in the density causing such an error.

All I see in the error file is the following message, without any more
info. on where FLUKA is seeing an 'invalid material density'.

*Invalid density 0.000 for material **
**Abort called from PRCHCK reason INVALID MATERIAL DENSITY Run stopped!**
**STOP INVALID MATERIAL DENSITY*

So I am wondering how to go about tracking and fixing this bug?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mina