Re: [fluka-discuss]: STOP INVALID MATERIAL DENSITY

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:48:48 -0700

Helo Lefteris,

I have attached the input file.

This is the first time (in six years) I have seen an error like this. I
have checked the material definitions for all materials in the card and
none is assigned a density of 0.000 as suggested by the error. If the
error did actually point to a specific material (by name or number),
then I would be able to track it if.

Let me know if you need the associated biasing files, etc.

Thank you,

Mina