Re: about muon coincidence in undreground lab

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis (Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 08:57:13 CEST

    Dear Yung-Shun,

    I've tried to make a run with your input but I don't get a crash. Is it
    maybe because your attached input does not have the realistic
    distribution of muon (It has mono-directional).
    When you have a crash it would be nice to look the .log file often in
    the first lines it has the most important information for the crash,
    which line of code and why.

    Best Regards
    Vasilis