Re: about muon coincidence in undreground lab

From: Yung-Shun Yeh (adair.py94g@nctu.edu.tw)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 09:49:06 CEST

    Dear Vasilis,

    Thanks for your advice. I have found the bug. Yes, it is from the muon
    distribution. I checked the data file. There is a error in the data,
    which two value are stick together, so the crash are always happed.
    That is not the geometry problem. That's my problem. :)
    Thank you very much.

    Best regards,
    Yung-Shun