Re: Coincidence counting between 2 NaI detectors

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 16:56:14 CEST

    Hi Lonnie,

    I think it is possible by using DETECT card (please see fluka's manual
    at the corresponding section) and be aware to use FLUKA in analog mode
    only and not using any biasing (note 2 in manual). I never tried it
    that's why I said "think", maybe the post processing of the output data
    is not as simple as for other fluka's applications (fluence or dose
    scoring, resnuclei scoring,, ...) because there is not yet (as far as I
    know) in the fluka package a fortran routine which deals with results of
    logical unit 17 (the unit number in which the output from DETECT card is
    written).

    Regards.
    Sebastien.