Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring for cosmic ray dose equivalent

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:19:16 +0000

Forgot to post to the list

On Aug 8, 2017 23:12, Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch> wrote:
Dear Tolga,
it’s difficult trying to help you since you didn’t report any details about your problem.

I recommend you to give a look to the slides<https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435691/attachments/1395454/2242757/08_Scoring_2017.pdf> about the scoring at last FLUKA course.
And, of course, feel free to post again if you have a more specific question.
Best regards, luigi