RE: [fluka-discuss]: Regarding multiple compton event

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 07:32:49 +0000

Hi Amit,

the default energy cuts of photons& electrons are too high for your problem.
You should consider lowering them with the use of the EMFCUT card.
Your problem is quite small in dimensions so you could go easily down to
1keV for photons and 3-5keV for electrons.
Also with such a small detector it would be nice to activate the single coulomb
scattering with the use of the MULSOPT card

Best
Vasilis