[fluka-discuss]: Change material of body using the source routine

From: Lars Fredrik Fjæra <lars.fjaera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:04:46 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am working on adaptive geometry by using the NM2BDY and RSTBDY functions in the source user routine.

I am currently able to change the body to my specifications; however, I also need to change the material assigned to the body specified in the routine.

To be more specific, I have an RPP that changes in thickness according to given weights. I have 13 different thicknesses that are the same material, but for the 14th thickness I need to change the material.

Is there any possible way to do this?

Code snippet :

     CALL NM2BDY('RMBOXXXX',IBODY,IERR)

      WHAT(1) = -5.0