[fluka-discuss]: RTSTRUCT

From: HALLAJI-ZAHMATKESH G. (747244) <"HALLAJI-ZAHMATKESH>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:42:49 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to create a voxel file by embedding RS (structure) into my file, but it seems there is a problem as I cant run the simulation. I tried to create another voxel file without adding RS and run the simulation which worked without any problems.
Could you please explain how to make this to work, or advice me if there is a problem with this part of flair?

I am trying to use RTSTRUCT in order to specify a region of interest and calculate dose in various regions (OARs) which I have outlined them already.
I would appreciate it if you could advice me with an alternative to creating a region of interest inside the Voxel file other than using RTSTRUCT.

Many thanks,
Ghafour